Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Mocking Himself

Having been dragged to Toy Story 3 over the weekend by Himself and the Daughter, I was going to write a post about how Ken is inherently every blood elf male in Azeroth. Then I realised that basically I'd be ripping off Sven's post from a while back. Which makes me a bit narky really as the scene where Barbie is torturing him by shredding his wardrobe one jacket at a time made me cry laughing And it's such an obvious way to torture a belf. So Himself and myself obviously giggled at completely inappropriate moments throughout the film.

So as I'm totally unable to write the post that I want to write, I give you the awesomeness that is Mr Pricklepants instead.



Himself will now be known from herein, as Mr Pricklepants just for the "I'm trying to stay IC" line. And because having threatened mock him openly on my blog I feel honour bound to keep my promise. Darling, are you glad that I'm showing enough restraint not to name and shame you (and your blog) during as part of my mockery? *evil giggle*

Seriously though, go and watch this film and try not to cry. I bitched and whinged about going to see it and was sobbing at the end. Himself Mr PP was also distinctly watery-eyed. If you have kids, nephews, nieces, godchildren, use them as an excuse. If you don't, go anyway. And I defy you not to get sniffly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers