Friday, 14 May 2010

Friday night's alright (for alting)

My alt-itis is kicking in again, and, as it's Friday I thought I'd treat myself to a new character. Place your bets, ladies and gents... In the photo below is one gorgeous priest and one rogue with attitude, both covered in sparkles. Which one is me...? (Hint: I fail hard at melee and rogues scare me.)

And it's so weird being Alliance again. Every time I think I have my faction loyalty kinda sorted I decide I miss the other faction and re-roll. And night elf mounts again - squee!! I will never stop yearning for sabers whenever I play Horde side...

That said, for the first time in a while I'll be levelling without RaF and BoA gear. Which might be interesting. And as the rogue is determined that we will be Sanity Tapping on occasion I will be holy. No I don't want to try and heal as shadow, thank you. I heal badly enough as holy...

1 comment:

  1. Night Elf Priestess with white Pretty Princess Hair FTW! Oh, I like to think I've subconsciously influenced you to the good. :) (Spolier alert: Next time you post, she'll be disc!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers