Saturday, 27 March 2010

The Old Dope Peddler

The breadth and imagination people put into their characters and their RP never ceases to amaze me. Every time I'm in Silvermoon there's something happening, and NO, not *that* sort of something either (for which I am grateful - despite the 'ERP central' repuation that Silvermoon has I haven't come across anything that unsavoury as yet - I guess I'm not around at the right times or places). Last night Pilf was walking down Murder Row when she was accosted by a troll dressed in non-descript clothing but with an awesome hat on. Pilf, as we know, isn't a huge fan of trolls and this may just have compounded her views! (I didn't manage to catch his opening line due to my screen shot failz but if I tell you it was "Yo Pilf, you one fine Momma!" you might understand why she starts off fairly icy!)

He was fantastic!! I wonder, slightly, why someone would choose to RP a drug pusher mind you. And Pilf was incredibly insulted (compounded by the fact that I had been making her fish earlier - she didn't have a good day yesterday, poor thing) so I didn't really get a chance to do anything other than a brief interaction.

Can you tell from the body language that she is royally pissed off? She really, really need to meet some trolls who are witty and intelligent... and soon!

3 comments:

  1. He gives the kids free samples,
    Because he knows full well,
    Today's young innocent blood-elves,
    Are tomorrow's clientele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. you smack that drug pusher down, Pilf :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sven - hee hee that's exactly it!

    @ Issy - oh yes, she did. No worries on that score!

    ReplyDelete

Followers